- The big capacity makes it an ideal choice for woodworkers who are short on space
- Two mounted side-on to the blade to control blade twist and keep it true
- Any angle in between can be read off the scale and locked in
- The key to straight and accurate cutting on a bandsaw is to have a good set of blade guides
- When cutting thin and narrow strips the fence is fitted with the small face, against the blade to allow clearance around the guides.
The two doors are fitted with safety locks which cut power to the motor when the doors are open for blade changing or cleaning
- When cutting thicker material the full face height of 60mm is used
- Dust falling into the base of the machine will be collected here, allowing it to be quickly and easily emptied.
Supplied with 3/8'' x 6tpi blade, rip fence, mitre fence, work light, floor stand, cable and plug.
This Bandsaw is fitted with a High Quality, British manufactured blade with precision ground teeth for incredible cutting results.
- The power is delivered by a quiet induction motor with a belt drive to the bandsaw wheel
- The dust collection outlet has 3 rings which allow it to accept 3 sizes of hose, 50mm, 75mm & 100mm diameter making it compatible with any type of extraction system
- The B250 has three sealed bearings on the blade guard
- The fence itself can be fitted in two ways
- For rip cuts the guide fence can be situated on either side of the blade, can be locked into position with a single press of the lever and has a clear marker to set against the metric scale
- The rear bearing takes the thrust of the back of the blade allowing it to run freely
- The same set up is then repeated beneath the table.
The cast iron table tilts from 90 degrees to 45 degrees and has a positive stop at both of those positions
- A compact floor standing woodworking bandsaw with a massive cutting capacity, for a machine of this size and price, of 150mm (6")
- If extraction is not being used however, the bandsaw is fitted with an integral dust collection draw
- A dust extractor is always recommended when using a bandsaw
W680 Dust Extractor
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Maximum cutting depth 150mm (6")
Throat width 245mm (10")
Table size 360mm x 320mm
Table Height 940mm
Table tilt 90-45 degrees
Cutting speeds 400 & 800m/min
Motor (induction) 375w (1/2hp)
Blade length 1826mm
Blade widths 6-12mm (1/4" - 1/2")
Dimensions (WxDxH) 670mm x 530mm x 1450mm
Rating Light Trade
Warranty 1 Year