- Create practical and decorative items for yourself and your home, including clothing, bags, accessories, toys, cushions, gifts and storage
- 101 Fabric Ways to Sew A Metre
This title presents 101 projects specially designed to use one metre of fabric - so crafters can stop hoarding and start sewing! Learn how to work with various different types of fabric, including cottons, flannel, fleece and oilcloth
- Fresh, modern fabrics are used throughout, making the photography inspiring and eyecatching
- Easy to follow techniques and diagrams make it a breeze for sewers of all abilities.
About the Author
Websites: www.craftyplanet.com www.hazelandmelvin.com Rebecca Yaker owns Hazel and Melvin's Room, an online boutique for which she designs and creates custom baby bedding, accessories and apparel
- Patricia Hoskins is the co-founder of Crafty Planet, a fabric and needlework shop and craft workshop in Minneapolis.
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: