A good 19th Century oil painting on board . Bridge and Pass Aberglaslyn by A Hartley.Confident brush work and a slightly moody use of light combine to make for a most atmospheric work.A pair of figures in period dress can be seen crossing the bridge.Framed and glazed.
- The painting itself measures about 13 1/2 x 10 1/2 inches.
- Framed, measures 17 1/4 x 14 1/2 inches.
- Weighs 2300 framed.
- If required, this could be unframed to save on shipping, but the frame appears to be of the period so that would not be our recommendation.
- Some damage to the bottom right corner of the frame.
- More Pictures are available on request.
- Dimensions: 17.25 x 14.5