- Modern designs use leather, suede, ribbon and cord, and feature charms, beads and crystals - there are no rules and you are limited only by your imagination! However, the spirit of the friendship bracelet remains - a handmade gift to celebrate and confirm a special friendship
- Traditionally, friendship bracelets were created by North American Indians using a simple piece of knotted cord, but more recently they have evolved to include a multitude of materials, techniques and styles
- The twenty designs in this book range from those that are beautifully simple and easy to make, to some that may take a little longer but are well worth the effort
- Some of the designs use simple knotting and plaiting techniques, and these are shown in clear, step-by-step pictures at the beginning of the book
- Once you have mastered these, there are no limits to the designs that you can make.
- Each project is accompanied by a list of the materials and tools needed, step-by-step instructions and beautiful photographs of the finished piece, and with two versions of each design to choose from, you cannot fail to be inspired by at least one of the projects in this book
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: