- It features quilts made with simple squares and rectangles, and strip piecing, two of the quickest and easiest ways to assemble quilts
- It includes all basic techniques such as rotary cutting, pressing and quilting and a DVD to comprise a totally comprehensive package.
About the Author: Leni Levenson Wiener is an art quilter and instructor who teaches workshops at all levels, from beginner quilting to art quilt techniques
- She lives in New Rochelle, NY and her work can be seen at www.leniwiener.com
- Foolproof approach includes random designs that are hard to mess up, and the 12 designs use larger blocks than those found in most quilting titles
- 3-Fabric Quilts: Quick Techniques for Simple Projects.
This is a project book with a focus on easy techniques and low-cost materials; each project uses just 3 fabrics to create attractive, contemporary designs
- Her work can be seen in many prestigious Art Quilts shows around the world and she is a member of the Studio Art Quilt Associates
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan:
David and Charles PLC