- If needed trim lashes to fit eye shape using scissors, trimming them from outside corner
- Always wash and dry your eyes before application
- Avoid glue to enter in your eyes
- How to use:
Using tweezer gently remove eye lashes from the pack, holding from thicker part of lash strip
- Do not apply if you have eye inflammation
- Apply firm pressure to ensure the ends of artificial eye lash are intact, but don’t squeezes just be gentle
- Set to dry the glue until it is thick .Now holding the artificial eye lash with tweezer gently apply along your natural eye lash
- Apply adhesive carefully and thinly along the edge of trendy eyelash while holding it with tweezer
- For best results apply mascara to blend with your natural eye lashes to give natural effect.
Avoid direct application of glue to your eye lid
- Keep away from children.
2 eye lashes and one eyelash adhesive
Eyelash glue contains “Acrylate copolymer emulsion, water and nitrocellulose”.
Global Linkx Ltd.