- – Changing or Cancelling an Order
Provided your order has not been dispatched you are welcome to cancel your order in its entirety or items within it. To do this simply log into your account using the My Account tab at the top right corner of the website, then select Orders in Process. For easy reference, all pending items are grouped and displayed by Order Number, select the order you wish to change/cancel and amend accordingly.
Alternatively you may contact a member of our Customer Care team quoting your Order Number.
- – Tracking Your Order / Viewing Your Order Status
To view the status of your order, you need to log into your account using the My Account tab at the top right corner of the website, and select Orders in Process. For easy reference, the status of each order is displayed alongside the Order Number. To view the statuses of individual items within your order, select the specific Order Number.
- – Order Status Definitions
- New Order - means your order has been received by us and will soon be processed
- Unverified - means we are still in the process of verifying your order details
- Verified - means we have verified your details and your order is being processed
- Pending - means your order has been processed and we are awaiting/allocating stock
- Picked - means the item(s) you ordered have been allocated and your order is in the warehouse dispatch queue
- Part Allocated - means some of the items you ordered are in stock and have been allocated to you order
- Dispatched - means your order has left our warehouse and is on its way to you. You should have received an email confirming this on the day it was dispatched
- Cancelled - means your order has been cancelled either by you or Auravita.
To view your past orders, log into your account using the My Account tab at the top right corner of the website, then select Previous Orders.