- Distinctive way to flavour your meals
- 100% natural
- Free from artificial flavours and preservatives
- This is then allowed to steep and mature for up to one year before the remaining moisture is gently removed by a special vacuum process at low temperature
- No MSG
Most of us watch that we do not use too much salt
- Benefits and features of A.Vogel Herbamare®:
- With the extra flavour imparted by the herbs in Herbamare®, you won’t need to use as much salt to attain the tastes you are used to
- Vegetables and herbs destined for Herbamare® are organically grown and brought to the factory within hours of being harvested
- This steeping process allows the flavours and aroma of the herbs and vegetables to become fully integrated into the salt crystal
- Once dried all the ingredients are blended together to make Herbamare®.
- Herbamare® Herb Seasoning Salt is unique in the way it is traditionally created in our factory in Colmar, an area of France well-known for its rich agricultural land
- On their arrival, they are hand cleaned before each ingredient is carefully chopped and mixed with sea salt
Sea salt, celery leaves*, leek*, cress* (water and garden), onion*, chive*, parsley*, lovage*, garlic*, basil*, marjoram*, rosemary*, thyme*, kelp (with trace iodine).
Bioforce is the UK market leader for Herbal Medicines. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on A.Vogel organic fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Established in 1987 and based in Irvine, Scotland, we are at the forefront of Phytotherapy, the science of using herbs to maintain health and influence illness. Our parent company, based in Roggwil, Switzerland, was founded in 1963 by Alfred Vogel, the eminent Swiss Naturopath, and now supplies fresh herb tinctures to over 30 countries world-wide. Vogel's former clinic in Teufen, in the canton of Appenzell, is now a museum and organic show garden. The majority of herbs used to produce the A.Vogel range are grown using a strict organic protocol, mainly in the fertile conditions of Roggwil. This allows the company to exert complete control over the cultivation of plants, from planting through to harvesting using Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP). All our products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) protocols and control. Stringent quality controls and a full range of scientific tests throughout growth and manufacture also ensure the best of quality. Certain herbs such as Arnica montana, Saw Palmetto and Devil’s Claw are cultivated on special farms in other parts of the world, again using organic protocols. The A.Vogel range of fresh herb tinctures and tablets are manufactured in Switzerland and transported to Scotland where they are bottled in our modern facility in Irvine, which also operates to GMP standards. All our products are distributed throughout Britain and Ireland. We are a modern science-based company, grounded in the knowledge and traditions of the herbalist. We offer a comprehensive programme of education to ensure that the most up-to-date information is available to those who use our products. Our team of Territory Managers is supplemented by a Nutritionist, Pharmacists and Quality Control staff and headed by our Medical Director, Dr Jen Tan. Our leading products include Echinaforce, the best selling herbal cold and flu remedy in the UK, Atrogel Arnica Gel for stiffness, muscular aches and pains, and Prostasan Saw Palmetto capsules, the natural solution for an enlarged prostate.
A.Vogel is the UK market leader for fresh herbal remedies. The company produces an extensive range of products focusing on organically cultivated fresh herb tinctures and tincture tablets. Their products are made with organic herbs, flowers and plants that are carefully picked from a sustainable farming source to avoid depletion of nature's stock. Today A.Vogel remains at the forefront of natural herbal remedies,tinctures and tablets, and we'll continue to bring you the best products for healthy living.
Brand © CopyRight