- Expressed from the peel, Bergamot has a sweet fruity, citrus aroma and is clear in colour
- Sweet fruity, citrus aroma, clear colour
- The bergaptene content of the full version of this oil causes photosensitivity, ie, it should not be used on the skin before exposure to sunlight or UV sunbeds
- After distillation, the oil is clear, compared with the deep green colour of the original oil and is safer to use on the skin.
It is used to flavour Earl Grey tea
- A really special, rounded aroma, Bergamot is the perfect oil to help lift that Monday-morning feeling any day of the week! Try adding 20 drops to a bottle of unfragranced shower gel to give you get up and go in the mornings.
Expressed from the peel of the Bergamot fruit, this Bergamot oil is FCF (Furocoumarin-free also known as bergaptene-free)
- Absolute Aromas has this Bergamot oil re-distilled in the UK to remove the waxes, including bergaptene
Bergamot is also strongly anti-septic, cleansing and astringent and is therefore ideal in skincare for oily or problem skin – try 2 drops each of Bergamot and Ylang Ylang in 10ml of Jojoba oil as an alternative moisturiser for spotty or problem skin.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd