- When fresh, this oil is deep blue, fairly viscous and has an intense sweetness that some people find unpleasant
- German Chamomile is particularly effective when used with a compress, either hot or cold
- As with Roman Chamomile, the high price reflects the low yield and labour-intensive processes involved in producing this oil
- If you are suffering from a 'buzzing' head after a stressful day, try adding 2 drops of German Chamomile and 1 drop of Lavender to a bowl of ice cold water
- The reference to "German" reflects the fact that this essential oil used to be distilled mostly in Germany
- Dip a folded face flannel into the water, wring it out and place it across your forehead, lie back and relax
- Alternatively, try using in a hot compress to ease general aches and pains
- German Chamomile is also an excellent addition to skincare products for dry or sensitive skin
- It is extensively used in pharmaceutical products for its healing properties
- Try 1 drop of German Chamomile and 3 drops of Mandarin in 10ml of Avocado oil as an alternative moisturiser
Do not use German Chamomile at all during early pregnancy and only on specialist advice thereafter.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Main Theraputic Properties: Anti-inflammatory, Antispasmodic, Analgesic, Calmative, Digestive stimulant, Stomachic.
Did you know: In Tudor times, Chamomile was used as an aromantic stewing herb, it was trodden into household floors to scent the home.
Chinese Element: Wood.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd
5 out of 5
By meanmin | Posted on: 30/03/2015
Very good quality, I love it!
prosperity, and happiness.