- For a light, aftershave facial oil, blend 15ml of Jojoba oil with 2 drops of Cypress, 2 drops of Sandalwood and 1 drop of Bergamot
- Apply sparingly
- Pale yellowish to pale olive-greenish
- Lay a folded flannel in the water, wring and place it on the aching area
- Much of the production is from pruning the trees that are used as windbreaks in the Mediterranean area.
The Chinese consider the nuts very nutritious, and of benefit for chest complaints.
Method of Extraction:
The leaves and twigs of the tree.
Clearing, stimulating and fresh
Main Theraputic Properties: Antirheumatic, Antispasmodic, Calmative, Neurotonic, Astringent.
- Due to its woody, balsamic smell, Cypress is used extensively in men's toiletries and is therefore popular as an ingredient in home-made blends
- Cypress is strongly anti-septic and astringent.
Too enthusiastic at the gym?! Add 2 drops of Cypress, 2 drops of Rosemary and 1 drop of Lavender to a bowl of boiling water
- (Always check the temperature first.) Alternatively, blend the above oils with a teaspoon of Peach Kernel oil and stir it into a warm bath.
The oil is produced from distillation of the leaves and twigs of the Cypress tree
Do not use Cypress during the first four months of pregnancy (and only on advice from a qualified aromatherapist thereafter) or with high blood pressure.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Did you know: Cypress has been associated to the planet Pluto, a symbol in astrology of psycological transformation and inner renewal.
Chakra: Base & Heart.
Chinese Element: Metal (& Water)
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd
5 out of 5
By meanmin | Posted on: 30/03/2015
Very good quality, I love it!
prosperity, and happiness.