- However, Expressed Lime Oil is extremely photo-toxic, and so should be avoided
- The two main sources of Lime oil are Mexico and Peru
- This oil is from Mexico, and is a delightful oil, very reminiscent of fresh limes - a wonderful revitalising oil.
- Most people prefer the distilled oil's aroma as it more closely resembles the fruit itself
- Distilled Lime oil is widely used for flavouring whereas the expressed oil tends to be preferred by the perfume industry
- Expressed Lime oil is produced in the same way as other citrus fruits, by pressing the peel of the fruit to extract the oil
- Absolute Aromas does not sell this product.
The alternative is Distilled Lime Oil, which is by far the most prominent type
Refresh aching feet by adding 1 drop each of Lime, Lemon and Geranium to a bowl of warm water and soak feet for at least five minutes.
Add 1 drop each of Lime, Lavender and Neroli to the water in a new plant spray and use as a natural room spray. Avoid polished surfaces and plants.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd
5 out of 5
By meanmin | Posted on: 30/03/2015
Very good quality, I love it!
prosperity, and happiness.