- After a hard day, try soaking in a bath containing 3 drops of Mandarin, 3 drops of Geranium and 2 drops of Patchouli all blended in a teaspoon of Peach Kernel oil.
If pregnant, a gentle massage of the bump using 1 drop of Mandarin in a teaspoon of Peach Kernel is always pleasant
- If in doubt, seek medical assistance, or consult a qualified aromatherapist.
There are three types of mandarin oil, green, yellow and red
- Method of Extraction:
Expressed from the peel of the fruit
Sweet, gentle, tangy aroma
- Sicily is the top source for these oils.
Oriental majesties often received these fruit as a token of respect
- Amber to orange in colour
- Absolute Aromas has selected yellow mandarin, for its wonderful zestiness which is distinct from the more common red oils
- As with all essential oils, extra care must be taken during pregnancy, particularly during the first trimester
- These colours do not refer to the colour of the oil, but the ripeness of the fruit when they are expressed
- Mandarin has a sweet, familiar aroma and is considered one of the gentler oils making it popular for use by pregnant women and on children in very low dilutions
Avoid use in strong sunlight.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd
5 out of 5
By meanmin | Posted on: 30/03/2015
Very good quality, I love it!
prosperity, and happiness.