- Most of the production goes into confectionery and toiletries and toothpaste – its sweet, cooling aroma is familiar to all of us
- The American crops are descendants of the highest quality peppermint – Mitcham oil – which is only produced in small quantities in the UK (Absolute Aromas also stocks an English Peppermint)
- Because of the size of its crop, the USA has avoided the frequent adulteration of Peppermint oil, which occurs elsewhere in the world.
US Peppermint can be used in exactly the same way as English Peppermint
- Its aroma is lighter, less pungent and more familiar; some people prefer it.
- Method of Extraction: Steam distillation from the leaves of the herb.
North America has become the world’s largest producer of this oil, which is steam distilled from the leaves of the familiar, fast-growing herb
Peppermint should not be used during early pregnancy.
To refresh tired feet, try blending 4 drops of Peppermint with 10ml of Sweet Almond and massaging this well into the feet. For maximum benefit, the feet can then be soaked in warm or cool water for 10 minutes and patted dry.
Peppermint is a useful addition to massage blends to aid digestion. Try 2 drops of Peppermint in a teaspoon of Grapeseed oil – massage into the abdomen, using clockwise strokes.
To refresh and awaken the senses add 3 drops each of Peppermint and Grapefruit oil to the water of and oil burner or diffuser.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd