- There are over 10,000 types of cultivated rose, many of which are extensively used in toiletries for both men and women
- The yield of absolute from Rosa Centifolia is somewhat higher than for the Turkish and Bulgarian Rosa Damascena, whereas the yield of the distilled oil is somewhat lower
- Production of an absolute gives a better yield, but distillation gives a much finer fragrance
- it can solidify easily and the bottle may be warmed in the hands before use.
Rosa Centifolia, and its close relatives, are cultivated widely in Morocco to produce a rose concrete, from which an absolute is extracted
- The product is also known as "rose de mai absolute"
- Thus it is common to find the absolutes coming from Morocco and the distilled oils coming from Turkey and Bulgaria.
This wonderful oil, taken from the 'Queen of Flowers', has long been popular with manufacturers of skincare products
- Rose has been highly prized for centuries
- Try blending 4 drops of Rose, 3 drops of Lavender, 1 drop of Roman Chamomile and 2 drops of Geranium in 30ml of Peach Kernel oil for a nightime facial oil
- It is extremely difficult to extract oil from the petals of the rose
- The two main ways are first, solvent extraction of a concrete which is then produced into an absolute, and second, distillation to produce an essential oil
Do not use Rose during the first four months of pregnancy.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd
5 out of 5
By meanmin | Posted on: 30/03/2015
Very good quality, I love it!
prosperity, and happiness.