- Heady, floral, sensual aroma
- Clear in colour
- Ylang Ylang Extra is one of the most popular essential oils for diffusing
- It has a wonderfully exotic aroma in its own right but blends well with Sandalwood, Bergamot, Rose, Jasmine, May Chang or Sweet Orange
- When Ylang Ylang is distilled, the first fraction is separated out and called Ylang Ylang Extra
- The next fraction is known as Ylang Ylang I, then II and finally III
- Ylang Ylang I contains more of the heavier, floral base notes
- Ylang Ylang III tends to go into soaps and everyday products
- Absolute Aromas has selected this exquisite Ylang Ylang Extra from the Comores Island in the Indian Ocean, where the climate and soil is ideal for excellent quality Ylang Ylang
Avoid use during the first 3 months of pregnancy. Its heady scent could aggravate headaches or nausea. Always check contraindications before use.
For a sensual massage blend, mix 2 drops of Ylang Ylang Extra and 2 drops of Sandalwood in 10ml of Sweet Almond oil. Exotic, the Absolute Aromas aromatherapy blend is based on this combination.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Method of Extraction:
Steam distillation of the flowers.
Use only in well ventilated areas.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd