- Each oil can be traced back to the farm where the plant was grown, through each stage of production and finally to the beautiful finished product
- Absolute Aromas and every oil in the organic range have been certified by the Soil Association
- Try adding 2 drops Eucalyptus, 1 drop Roman Chamomile and 1 drop Lavender to a bowl of just-boiled water
- Absolute Aromas have visited many of the farms themselves, in order to ensure that the high levels of quality and purity that have made Absolute Aromas stand out in the marketplace, remain at the forefront of their company ethos.
This organic oil is steam distilled from the small branches and leaves of the plant
- It can be very effective in a steam inhalation to help congestion
- Lean over the bowl (not too close) with a towel covering your head and inhale the vapours for a few minutes
- Alternatively, blend the same oils in two teaspoons of Sweet Almond oil and massage into the chest and back.
Blended with Citronella or Cedarwood in an oil burner, Eucalyptus can help maintain an insect-free BBQ!
- The organic range has been sourced from many reputable farms around the world
- There are over 700 different species of Eucalyptus, of which it has been found that at least 500 produce some form of essential oil.
Eucalyptus is well-known for its clearing and anti-septic properties and is thus extremely useful during the winter months
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd
5 out of 5
By meanmin | Posted on: 30/03/2015
Very good quality, I love it!
prosperity, and happiness.