- Each oil can be traced back to the farm where the plant was grown, through each stage of production and finally to the beautiful finished product
- Absolute Aromas and every oil in the organic range have been certified by the Soil Association
- The organic range has been sourced from many reputable farms around the world
- Alternatively, blend the same oils with two teaspoons of Apricot Kernel oil for a special hydrating body moisturiser with a delicious aroma.
In a diffuser or burner, Geranium blends very well with the citrus oils
- It is deodorising, cleansing and uplifting as well as having quite good insect-repellent properties
- Try blending 1 drop of Geranium with 2 drops of Lavender and 2 drops of Mandarin in a teaspoon of Sweet Almond oil for use as a relaxing, refreshing bath or massage oil
- Absolute Aromas have visited many of the farms themselves, in order to ensure that the high levels of quality and purity that have made Absolute Aromas stand out in the marketplace, remain at the forefront of their company ethos.
This organic oil is steam distilled from the whole plant
- It is not easy to produce as the plant is susceptible to rust, making the organic oil very rare.
Geranium is an excellent balancing and uplifting oil for all-round use and is especially popular with women
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd
5 out of 5
By meanmin | Posted on: 30/03/2015
Very good quality, I love it!
prosperity, and happiness.