- Yellow- greenish colour
- Absolute Aromas have visited many of the farms themselves, in order to ensure that the high levels of quality and purity that have made Absolute Aromas stand out in the marketplace, remain at the forefront of their company ethos.
- The organic range has been sourced from many reputable farms around the world
- Cold expression of the peel of the fruit.
Fresh, sweet, clean citrus scent
- Absolute Aromas and every oil in the organic range have been certified by the Soil Association
- Each oil can be traced back to the farm where the plant was grown, through each stage of production and finally to the beautiful finished product
Photo-sensitive should not be used in sunlight
Grapefruit has a wonderful, uplifting aroma like many of the citrus oils and is cleansing and refreshing! If in need of a pick-me-up first thing in the morning, try adding 3 drops of Grapefruit, 2 drops of Rosemary and 1 drop of Bergamot, blended in a teaspoon of Sweet Almond oil, to a bath. Alternatively stir the same essential oils into a dose of unfragranced shower gel.
To improve the appearance of cellulite, blend 3 drops of Grapefruit and 3 drops of Juniperberry with 15ml of Coconut oil and massage the area vigorously. Try to work in the direction of the heart.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Often used to fragrance soaps, detergents and perfumes.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd