- It is extensively used in perfumes, in combination with a wide variety of other oils
- Each oil can be traced back to the farm where the plant was grown, through each stage of production and finally to the beautiful finished product
- Absolute Aromas have visited many of the farms themselves, in order to ensure that the high levels of quality and purity that have made Absolute Aromas stand out in the marketplace, remain at the forefront of their company ethos.
- This oil is unusual in that it that tends to improve with age
- Indonesia is by far the largest producer of Patchouli
- The organic range has been sourced from many reputable farms around the world
- This organic essential oil is produced by steam distillation of the leaves
- It is not very easy to produce as it is a very sticky oil, and can result in a low yield.
Absolute Aromas and every oil in the organic range have been certified by the Soil Association
The distinctive aroma of Patchouli makes it familiar to many people and may explain its popularity in perfumes and skincare products. Try blending 1 drop of Patchouli, 1 drop of Geranium and 2 drops of Bergamot in 10ml of Peach Kernel oil to use as a facial oil.
A few drops each of Patchouli and Lavender added to an unfragranced handcream or vegetable oil, make a treat for neglected hands and feet.
For a sensual massage to soothe the emotions and heighten the senses blend 2 drops Patchouli, 1 drop each of Jasmine and rose in 10ml of jojoba oil.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
This oil is unusual in that it that tends to improve with age, like a good wine.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd
5 out of 5
By meanmin | Posted on: 30/03/2015
Very good quality, I love it!
prosperity, and happiness.