- Absolute Aromas and every oil in the organic range have been certified by the Soil Association
- Each oil can be traced back to the farm where the plant was grown, through each stage of production and finally to the beautiful finished product
- The organic range has been sourced from many reputable farms around the world
- Absolute Aromas have visited many of the farms themselves, in order to ensure that the high levels of quality and purity that have made Absolute Aromas stand out in the marketplace, remain at the forefront of their company ethos
- Acknowledged as the best quality Peppermint available, English Peppermint is at the luxury end of the market
- The normal American mentha piperita tends to go into products such as toothpaste and confectionery
- English peppermint (also known as Mitcham Peppermint) is used for after-dinner mints and mint liqueurs
- It is a much smoother, fuller and more rounded oil than the standard product
- It has an unusually high content of methylesters (giving excellent body and sweetness) and a modest content of the bitter tasting ketone
Do not use Peppermint during the first 4 months of pregnancy and with care thereafter.
Peppermint, as used in after-dinner mints, is popular after a bout of over-indulgence. Blend 1 drop of Peppermint with 5ml of Sweet Almond oil for a comforting tummy rub (massage in a clockwise direction!).
Try adding 4 drops to a bowl of warm water for a wonderfully refreshing footbath. Also a good insect repellent use in a burner or diffuser or add 10 drops to a plant spray filled with water, shake well and spray the room, pets, bedding, etc. (Avoid polished wood may cause bleaching of fabric.)
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Organic Peppermint is susceptible to “rust” making it very hard to produce.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd
5 out of 5
By meanmin | Posted on: 30/03/2015
Very good quality, I love it!
prosperity, and happiness.