Absolute Aromas Organic Tea Tree Oil.
- Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality
- Each essential oil is sourced from established producers around the world and subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist
- Absolute Aromas have visited many of the farms themselves, in order to ensure that the high levels of quality and purity that have made Absolute Aromas stand out in the marketplace, remain at the forefront of their company ethos
- We are a leading brand in health food stores, clinics & salons as well as amongst qualified aromatherapists, training schools and colleges
- The organic range has been sourced from many reputable farms around the world
Essential Oils - Saftey:
Essential oils, used correctly, are a safe and pleasant way to enhance well-being. A lot of fear has been generated by reports of the dangers of essential oils and it is true that they are very concentrated and potent natural substances. They should only be used in the ways and quantities described. We give below some general guidelines for safe use but if you have any doubts, please consult a qualified aromatherapist or your health practitioner or contact us for advice. Some essential oils require specific safety advice - click on in the listings for more details.
Never take essential oils internally (even if advised to do so).
Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
Do not use essential oils undiluted on the skin (or in the bath if you have sensitive skin).
Consult a qualified aromatherapist or your health practitioner before using essential oils if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a medical condition such as epilepsy or high/low blood pressure.
Halve the quantity of essential oils used for the elderly, convalescent and young.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd