Absolute Aromas Rose Otto 3% Dilution Oil.
What is Aromatherapy?
- For your convenience, it has been diluted to 3% in Coconut Oil, a wonderfully light moisturising oil
- It can be used directly on the skin as a perfume or combined with other oils as a massage or bath blend
- The Rose Otto in this product is 100% pure and natural
- Deep, rich-sweet, floral aroma
- Dark yellow to amber in colour
- Try wearing one drop behind each ear before a special night out
- Aromatherapy utilises the various theraputic properties of essential oils to assist the body’s own natural healing processes and enhance well-being
- Although this can take the form of treatment by a professional aromatherapist, essential oils can also be used to great effect at home
- Essential oils are the concentrated extracts from plant material of a single, named botanical species, which can be said to constitute the very essence of the plant
- Plants have been used for their healing and fragrant properties for centuries and essential oils are today widely used in all sorts of products
Do not use Rose during the first four months of pregnancy.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Rose has been highly prized for centuries. There are over 10,000 types of cultivated rose, many of which are extensively used in toiletries for both men and women. It is extremely difficult to extract oil from the petals of the rose. The two main ways are first, solvent extraction of a concrete which is then produced into an absolute, and second distillation to produce an essential oil. Production of an absolute gives a better yield, but distillation gives a much finer fragrance.
Method of Extraction: Steam distillation of the fresh petals.
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd