- 16 mm patented square parabolic shackle (19 mm coating)
- Double bolted shackle in the lock body
- The shackle, the lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED torch key
- Manually operated keyhole cover against dirt and corrosion
- Very good protection at high theft risk
- Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes
- This lock can be ordered keyed alike to other locks
- This means several locks would match one key, respectively key code
- Locks of the U-shackle category belong to the most resistent locks in general
- To increase the security during longer parking time it is recommendable to secure the motorbike to a fixed object additionally
Since 1924 ABUS provides the good feeling of security worldwide. As a German quality manufacturer we ensure that our products are highly reliable and offer a long service life while being easy to operate. In order to meet the growing requirements of private and commercial users, ABUS provides a large product range of innovative security solutions in the areas of security at home, mobile security and commercial security. The ABUS group comprises the companies ABUS August Bremicker Söhne KG, ABUS Security-Center GmbH & Co. KG, ABUS Pfaffenhain GmbH and ABUS Seccor GmbH with around 3,000 employees worldwide.
16 mm patented square parabolic shackle (19 mm coating).
Double bolted shackle in the lock body.
ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking.
ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys.
SH 59 - easy to mount bracket on tubes with round diameters (12-17 mm).
© ABUS August Bremicker Söhne KG