- Centrifugal backward-curved impeller with external rotor motor
- Ball bearing motor equipped with Standard Thermal Overload
- Class B insulation IPX4
- Can be mounted in any position.
- Fully speed controllable
- External wiring box, fully speed controllable
- Protection (STOP)
- Soundproofed acoustic and thermal lined box
- Galvanised sheet steel including impeller
The centrifugal impeller with back-curved blades is powered by means of 2-pole asynchronous motor with external rotor. The motors are equipped with built-in thermal overheating protection with automatic restart. Motor ball bearings with selective lubricating oil ensure low-noise and maintenance free fan operation. To further reduce the noise resulting from the fan vibration the motor can be mounted on rubber vibration mounts.