- Adios and Adios Max tablets are natural herbal medicines which help speed up weight loss by acting on your body's metabolism (helping to speed up the rate at which your body converts fat in your body into energy)
- When taken as part of a calorie-controlled diet with exercise, this can lead to weight loss
- To get the best weight loss results, make sure you combine taking Adios with a healthy calorie-controlled diet and exercise
Tablet core: lactose monohydrate, sodium starch glycollate, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihyrate (E341), talc, magnesium stearate.
Tablet coating: titanium dioxide (E171), talc, kaolin light, sucrose, acacia.
Do not take Adios Max:
• if you have a thyroid disorder.
• if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to fucus dry extract or any of the other ingredients (as listed in Section 6).
• if you are under 16 years of age.
Possible side effects:
Like all medicines, Adios Max may cause side effects for some people.
• Stomach upset may occur, including cramps, diarrhoea, bloating or nausea. If this happens, stop taking Adios Max and drink plenty of fluids.
If your symptoms get serious, or if you notice any side effect not listed in this leaflet, stop taking the tablets and tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Before taking this product, talk to your doctor if you have an intolerance to some sugars (e.g. lactose intolerance).
Using other medicines: Adios Max is not known to affect, or to be affected by, other medicines. However, problems of this sort are theoretically possible. If you are taking other medicines and are in any doubt about taking Adios Max you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Taking Adios Max with food and drink:
Taking Adios Max at mealtimes is a convenient way to help you to remember to take it at roughly equal intervals during the day. It should not matter whether or not you actually take it with food. Adios Max is not known to affect, or to be affected by, alcohol.
Pregnancy and breast feeding: Do not take Adios Max if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Driving and using machinery: Taking this product is not known to affect your ability to drive or use machinery.
Important information about two of the ingredients of Adios Max: The tablets contain small amounts of lactose and sucrose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars (e.g. lactose intolerance), discuss this with your doctor before using this product.
Do not use Adios Max after the expiry date shown on the container. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
• This product does not require any special storage conditions.
• Always close the cap tightly after use.
• Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
Each coated tablet contains fucus dry extract 120mg (equivalent to 600mg fucus).
How to take Adios Max:
Only take the tablets by mouth.
When opening the container for the first time, break the tamper evident band around the flip-top cap.
For adults (16 years and above) and the elderly:
• Swallow one tablet 3 times a day, usually at mealtimes.
• Use Adios Max as part of a calorie-controlled diet.
If you take more Adios Max tablets than you should: No cases of overdose have been recorded. As a precaution, if you take too many tablets, drink plenty of fluids. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any side effects or are in any doubt.
If you forget to take Adios Max: Do not worry if you occasionally forget to take this product, just carry on taking the recommended dose when you remember. Do not take any extra tablets to make up for those you may have forgotten.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Can help speed up weight loss naturally.
Maximum strength aid for slimming.
A licensed medicine to aid slimming.
What Adios Max is and what it is used for
• Adios Max is a licensed medicine to aid slimming.
• It is for use as part of a caloriecontrolled diet.
• The product is for use by adults (16 years and above) and the elderly.
• The natural herbal active ingredient in this product is fucus dry extract.
• The active ingredient can help you to lose weight by speeding up your body’s metabolic rate.
Adios Max Tablets are a traditional herbal medicinal product containing a higher concentration of the single active ingredient Fucus (in dry extract form). Fucus has traditionally been used to help slimming as part of a calorie-controlled diet and with extra exercise.
Diomed Developments Ltd