- Chewy, flavorful "apple" type banana and sweet, succulent pineapple are both grown in Uganda
- Juicy vine fruits come from islands in the Orange River in South Africa
- By eating this satisfying muesli, you are making a positive difference to the lives of farmers, who get a fair deal for these fruits and nuts
- Hunza apricot from Pakistan's Hunza Valley adds a distinctive tangy taste
- The organic brazil nuts add a touch of richness straight from the Brazilian rain forest
Honey Oats, Raisins Fairtrade, Barley Flakes, Oat Flakes, Crispy Barley Flakes, Brazil Nuts Slices Fairtrade, Banana Chopped, Pineapple, Cinnamon
Contains Wholegrains • Dairy Free Recipe • Fair Trade • High Carb (>68%) • No Added Salt
All the values below are calculated based on the data available from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference and are only a guideline.
Typical values per 100g
Proteins 8.6 g 17%*
Carbohydrate 68.8 g 53%*
Total Sugars 19.2 g
Saturated 2 mg
Monounsaturated 3.6 mg
Polyunsaturated 3.5 mg
Dietary Fibre 7.2 g 24%*
Vitamin C 2.2 mg 7%*
Thiamin 0.5 mg 63%*
Niacin 1.6 mg 20%*
Riboflavin 0.1 mg 9%*
Vitamin B6 0.2 mg 10%*
Folate 23.9 mcg 12%*
Vitamin E 0.7 mg 7%*
VitA 15.2 IU 1%*
Vit K 2.9 mcg 4%*
Calcium 52.7 mg 11%*
Iron 3.2 mg 27%*
Magnesium 114 mg 38%*
Zinc 2 mg 20%*
Manganese 2.3 mg 115%*
Selenium 106 mcg 193%*
Alara is a successful and dynamic company dedicated to quality and sustainability.
We have been trading since 1975 and have a history of growth and change. Our factory is located in the heart of London where we play an active part in a diverse and vibrant local community.
Our commitment is to provide very high quality products to meet specific requirements, should that be organic, gluten free, fair trade or small production runs of customer specified blends using a unique data base control solution we have developed.
Certified by the Soil Association since 1988, Alara is also the very first company in the UK registered with the Coeliac Society. We believe that organic food is of the highest quality and extend this quality commitment to our products, systems and services.
Operating from a modern unit, production is done in adherence to British Retail Consortium quality standards, Grade A.
1998-2011 Alara Wholefoods Ltd