- It is full of essential nutrients and the complex carbohydrates in oats release energy slowly to keep you going for hours
- We know a thing or two about gluten free products - Alara has the Coeliac Society licence number 1!
Every production batch is laboratory tested to ensure that this porridge is gluten free.
- Prepare your porridge the way you like it most and relish every spoon! Comforting and delicious.
Porridge is regarded as one of the very best, most comforting breakfasts
- Oats are also good source of soluble fibre and studies show that the inclusion of oats as part of a diet low in saturated fat can help and a healthy lifestyle can help reduce blood cholesterol
- Our oats are rolled from wholegrains and there is strong evidence that people with a healthy heart tend to eat more wholegrain foods as a part of a healthy lifestyle.
Alara are the UK’s experts on muesli making them for over 35 years
Oat Flakes (100%)
Contains Wholegrains · Dairy Free Recipe · Gluten Free · High Fibre (>8%) · High Proteins (>10%) · Hot cereal · Low Natural Sugars (<10%) · No Added Salt · No Added Sugar · Nut Free Recipe · Vegan · Vine Fruit Free recipe · Wheat Free Recipe
Most of gluten allergy sufferers can eat pure oats without any effect on their health. However, if you suffer from gluten intolerance, introduce this product to your diet carefully and if necessary consult your doctor.
Produced in a factory that handles nuts, peanuts, soy and sesame seeds.
Alara is a successful and dynamic company dedicated to quality and sustainability.
We have been trading since 1975 and have a history of growth and change. Our factory is located in the heart of London where we play an active part in a diverse and vibrant local community.
Our commitment is to provide very high quality products to meet specific requirements, should that be organic, gluten free, fair trade or small production runs of customer specified blends using a unique data base control solution we have developed.
Certified by the Soil Association since 1988, Alara is also the very first company in the UK registered with the Coeliac Society. We believe that organic food is of the highest quality and extend this quality commitment to our products, systems and services.
Operating from a modern unit, production is done in adherence to British Retail Consortium quality standards, Grade A.
Alara Wholefoods Ltd