- Aromatherapy is a form of medicine that uses volatile liquid plant materials, known as essential oils and other aromatic compounds for the purpose of affecting a person’s mood or health, thus his, or her psychological and physical well-being.
The vast majority of those visiting a pharmacy throughout the year are seeking relief from decongestion
- According to ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics and Chinese manuscripts, priests and physicians were using essential oils thousands of years before Christ to heal the sick
- Science is only now beginning to investigate the incredible healing properties of essential oils.
- In its never ending endeavour to improve upon what is normally available on the market, Alta Care Laboratoires, has launched its ALTACURA VAPOUR PATCH which has an indirect decongestant effect, thus being milder and more delicate because of its vapour form
- They are the oldest form of remedies and cosmetics known to man and were considered more valuable than gold
- Altacura vapour patches use aromatherapy to decongest
- Alta Care Laboratoires has made it a point to address the negative characteristics of most vapour rub on creams and inhalers.
What Are Essential Oils? Essential oils are the subtle, aromatic and volatile liquids extracted from the flowers, seeds, leaves, stems, bark and roots of herbs, bushes, shrubs, and trees, through distillation
- Obviously the first-line of therapy for the common cold includes rest, adequate fluid intake, humidification for expectoration, and then come the decongestants
- Topical decongestants are more often than not vapour rub creams or inhalers
Apply the Altacura vapour patch directly to your clothes. Preferably stick the patch chest high and on the inner part of the clothes. The essential oils contained in this product gradually release vapours that produce a decongestant effect and a pleasant sense of freshness in the surrounding air.
Alta Care Laboratoires