- Fast acting Altadrine liquid capsules are important since appetite suppression capsules that used to work well are now banned because of the serious side effects.
ALTADRINE APPETITE CONTROL is safe to use daily and the CLA is very healthy for the heart
- An Altadrine Appetite Control liquid capsule taken at lunch helps you arrive to dinner less hungry.
Clinical trials have confirmed the effectiveness of Altadrine Appetite Control
- Both hormones send signals of satiation to the brain, and are essential in regulating food intake.
• Presented in liquid capsules
• Burns fat and control your appetite
• 1 capsule at lunch helps you arrive to dinner less hungry
• Stops chocolate carvings
• Decreases the ‘always hungry’ feeling and helps diets because less painful
• Liquid capsules are interpreted by clients as higher efficacy
• Liquid capsules mean fast action and improved efficacy
• Does not contain any banned and harmful appetite suppressants
• Pinolenic acid - Increases the release of the satiety hormone in the blood
• CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) - Increases the release of the satiety hormone in the blood
Patients undergoing a weight loss program, patients that do not do exercise, sportsmen who want to increase their performance, bodybuilders who want to increase the cut of their muscles, diabetic patients.
- ALTADRINE APPETITE CONTROL contains CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) and pinus seed oil in a liquid capsule that helps support the management of weight control and appetite/hunger control
- The natural metabolites of Altadrine Appetite Control also significantly increased the release of another satiety hormone glucagon-like peptide1 (GLP1) in the blood
- ALTADRINE APPETITE CONTROL is the answer to increase the sensation of fullness and to help to elongate the time between one meal and the other
- Alta Care Laboratoires thoroughly tested Altadrine Appetite Control in a randomized double blind cross-over trial, and the results were: Altadrine Appetite Control can help to suppress appetite and promote a feeling of 'fullness', thus providing satiety.
The study clearly showed that within 30-60 minutes after taking Altadrine Appetite Control in the form of liquid capsules, the release of the satiety hormone of cholecystokinin (CCK) was significantly increased in the blood of the test subjects, compared to those who had taken a placebo
1 capsule before meals or 1 capsule between one meal and another with a large glass of water or as advised by your pharmacist or doctor.
Follow directions for daily use. Maintain a well balanced and varied diet. This product is not a medicine. Keep out of reach of young children.
Alta Care Laboratoires