- Altadrine anti-cellulite patches are hypoallergenic, waterproof and transparent patches.
• The cellulite patches are needed most when there are cellulite nodules and they need to be liquidified
• Cellulite patches act specifically on the localized areas that need more action
• Second skin patches with pharmaceutical transdermal quality
• Practical (because it is not messy)
• Discreet (transparent colour & water proof)
• Efficient (fast acting and visible results)
• Acts directly on the parts of the body needing therapy thus decreasing progressively the “orange peel” skin
• More economical than gels and creams
• Can be used in different areas of the body e.g
- Altadrine anti-cellulite patches release phyto extracts with body fat burning properties through the patch membrane thus giving a 24 hour sustained release
- thighs, buttocks, under arms, abdomen, neck
• Hypo-allergenic and waterproof
• Can be used when tablets are contra-indicated
• No side effects or interactions
• Citrus Aurantium oil - Converts fat into energy
• Caffeine - Converts fat into energy
• Aesculus hippocastanum - Strengthening veins and capillaries
• Fucus vesiculosus - Hydrating properties
• Gingko biloba - Anti-inflammatory
Apply a patch daily to the required area if intensive action is needed or on alternate days when only prophylaxis is required, or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
ALTADRINE® Transdermal Patch can be used on different areas of the body like thighs, buttocks, arms, abdomen, neck and in combination with ALTADRINE ® Thermic Cream, Lipodrainer, Day Burner, Night Burner, Soup for a more complimentary action.
More than one patch can be applied daily on as many areas as required.
Prolonged release for 24-48 hours.
Alta Care Laboratoires