- Whether you're looking for a striking or glamorous look for night time, or something more subtle and natural for wearing during the day, there is a shade for everyone
- They dry quickly, and depending on the depth of colour desired, can be blended in on application or left to dry before blending for a more vivid look
- The inclusion of patented beta glucans also means they're perfect for sensitive eyes.
- Liquid Edition Eye Shadows have been a real winner since their launch and are a real first of their kind in natural and organic make-up
- Layering is also possible, but however you choose to use these liquid eye shadows they won't gather in crow's feet or fine lines around the eyes
Salvia sclarea (clary) flower/leaf/stem water, glycerin, Cichorium intybus (chicory) root extract, mica (CI 77019), microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, cellulose, yeast polysaccharide, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid
MAY CONTAIN (+/-): CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77499, aluminium oxide, magnesium oxide, CI 77742, CI 77510, CI 77718, CI 77288, CI 77289
Pale Almond is subtle, natural, and perfect for daytime wear, and compliments our Bronzed Hazel liquid eye shadow if a duo tone is desired.
Alva proudly introduces COLEUR, an innovative make-up range with a mix of exciting colours you would expect from today's leading make-up brands.
Alva COLEUR entices with its modern natural tones, young fresh feel, classic black packaging and innovative natural ingredients. In addition to the entire range being certified organic by EcoCert®, COLEUR is also vegan, talc-free and carmine-free.
What makes COLEUR truly unique amongst all other natural and organic make-up brands is that all products contain Wellmune®, a patented beta glucan that primes the immune system – this makes COLEUR make-up suitable for those who may be prone to eczema, dermatitis and other sensitive skin conditions. Wellmune® also has anti-ageing benefits.
Wellmune® is a real world-first and a true innovation in make-up formulation, and combined with unfiltered, cold-pressed organic oils and pigments from minerals, defines the ingredients and unique nature of COLEUR.
Wellmune® enhances and fortifies the extra-cellular matrix, a fine three-dimensional mesh of micro-fibres which determines the strength, firmness, smoothness and hydration of the skin. Wellmune® activates fibroblasts, a key group of cells in the skin responsible for generating new extra-cellular matrix, and when activated, the fibroblasts gradually overhaul the skin, giving it a 'spring-clean' from the inside and renewing the extra-cellular matrix, thus improving the integrity and appearance of the skin.
The word COLEUR is old French for ‘colour’, from which the modern French word ‘couleur’ is derived. This reflects the traditional methods that are used for making the powders – they are hand cut after being baked at 180 degrees centigrade for 18 hours; this process means that the use of talc can be avoided.
COLEUR is truly the first of its kind.
Alva COLEUR make-up is not tested on animals and is PETA approved.