- Building on this foundation, we’ve added some of the most functional food sources available from land, fresh water and the sea
- A Confluence Of Algaes, Cereal Grasses, Sea Vegetables & Other Functional Foods
On our family run farm in the middle of Kansas we’ve devoted hundreds of acres to growing the most nutrient dense cereal grasses on the face of the Earth
- Plus, each serving contains over 25 billion live probiotics at the time of bottling
- A blend of AFA’s, spirulina, chlorella and sea vegetables from the coast of Maine, like kelp and sea lettuce
- Offering an array of free radical fighting plants and herbs, each ingredient in Raw Reserve is completely raw, vegan and of the highest quality
- Nothing short of Amazing, Raw Reserve is our testament to the incredible power of nutrition.
The 8.5 oz bottle has 30 servings and a convenient scoop. Serving size: one scoop, 8 grams. Mix one serving with 6 or more oz. of water, juice, or your favorite smoothie. 1-2 servings daily.
• Gluten free, Raw, & Vegan
• Twenty-five Billion Probiotics Per Serving
• USDA Certified Organic
• Packaged in an amber glass bottle
• Nitrogen packed for freshnes
With demand at the office growing every day for 'Grandpa’s greens,' Brandon and Todd ditched their corporate jobs and started Amazing Grass on a kitchen table in San Francisco. Now, a decade later, this grassroots company is the leading producer and distributor of organic Green SuperFoods. For over 60 years, their family farm has perfected the growing, harvesting, dehydration and storage of organic alfalfa and cereal grasses - ensuring optimal nutrition in some of the world’s most nutrient dense Green SuperFoods.
Grass Advantage Company