- Children's skin therefore needs to be protected against harmful rays, which is why Garnier Ambre Solaire, have developed a range especially for children, containing the patented high technology filtration system, Mexoplex® for reinforced protection against UV rays, to prevent sun damage due to UVB rays and premature skin ageing caused by UVA rays
- Our kids products are water and sand resistant and there is also a coloured product, which allow parents to check they have applied the product thoroughly
- They work in synergy together, resulting in really effective and reliable protection.
Photostable to ensure reliable and effective protection during sun exposure
The Mexoplex® filtration system works by absorbing UVA and UVB rays
- In 1993, Meroxyl® SX was the 1st photostable UVA filter able to combat short spectrum UVA rays
- In 1998, Meroxyl® XL was the 1st photostable filter able to combat both UVA and UVB rays
- What's more, sun exposure tends to be highest during childhood and that can lead to premature skin ageing effects in adulthood
Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids - The most delicate skin deserves the best protection.
Children's skin needs to be better protected against harmful rays, which is why Garnier Ambre Solaire have developed a range especially for children, containing the patented high-technology filtration system, Mexoryl® XL for reinforced protection against UV rays, to protect against sun-induced skin damage due to UVB rays and premature skin ageing caused by UVA rays.
The range of products for kids is water and sand resistant and there are coloured products which allow parents to check they have applied the product thoroughly. There are also trigger mechanism bottles which deliver protection faster, providing all over coverage. And all Kids' products contain Cactus Nutriflavones and Vitamin E.
L'Oreal (UK) Limited