Offers effective protection, for children's delicate skin. Tested for long periods of swimming to protect against sun-induced skin damage.
The moisturising formula is paraben free and hypoallergenic. It is tested under paediatric control.
High protection against UVA and UVB rays with the patented filtration system Mexoryl® SX + Mexoryl® XL.
Formula 100% conforms to European recommendations*
*Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide you 100% protection.
- Avoid sun exposure at peak hours.
- Keep children well covered, including hat, T-shirt and sun glasses.
- Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining.
- Shake well before use, do not spray directly onto the face.
- Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Use sunscreen products that offer sufficient protection for your skin.
Children's skin therefore needs to be protected against harmful rays, which is why Garnier Ambre Solaire, have developed a range especially for children, containing the patented high technology filtration system, Mexoryl® XL for reinforced protection against UV rays, to prevent sun damage due to UVB rays and premature skin ageing caused by UVA rays. Our kids products are water and sand resistant and there is also a coloured product, which allow parents to check they have applied the product thoroughly.