- This spray offers 30 times the skin’s natural protection against sun burn, is practical to use and light and fresh to apply.
Effective sun protection with the moisturising power of a milk with the lightness of a spray.
Easy-to-apply, these ultra-moisturising sprays feel fresh on the skin, are instantly absorbed and leave no white marks
- Is protection spray SPF30 right for me?
Yes, if your skin is fair or not used to the sun
- Containing Mexoryl® XL, an advanced patented filter for UVA and UVB rays, they protect against sun induced skin damage and premature ageing of the skin caused by sun exposure
- Hydrated and protected, your skin is better defended against the sun's harmful effects.
- They also contain a hydrating complex, Cactus Nutriflavones and Pure Vitamin E, to defend the skin by hydrating it and maintaining the moisture levels during sun exposure
1. Apply generously all over the body and face before going in the sun. The ears, back of the neck and calves are particularly vulnerable to sunburn. Scars and moles must be given extra protection.
2.Reapply frequently. It is best to reapply every 2 hours. Don’t go in the sun during the hottest hours: 11am till 3pm. When in the sun, drink lots of water.
Garnier Ambre Solaire is one of the world leaders in sun protection, with over 70 years of expertise and a track record in innovation. We create advanced sun protection products for the whole family with advanced textures and patented filters. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, you're protected.
Is this range right for me?
Garnier Ambre Solaire offers excellent sun protection with innovative formulae which are pleasant and easy to use, whatever your skin's type and needs. Garnier uses a patented filtration system called Mexoryl® XL & SX which offer effective protection against UVA and UVB rays and premature skin ageing caused by sun exposure. Garnier Ambre Solaire offers photostable sun protection for the whole family in a broad range of SPF's.
Sun Safe Advice
- Keep an eye on the time; avoid sun exposure during 11am-3pm when the sun is at its most intense.
- At home and abroad, try to make sure that children play in the shade.
- Keep children under 3 years old out of direct sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing and sunglasses.
- Use an SPF suitable to your skin type, we recommend a minimum of SPF25 for children and a minimum of SPF15 for adults.
Protect yourself at all times:
- Apply sun protection generously all over the body before sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently, at least every 2 hours, especially after swimming, perspiring, playing in the sand and after towel-drying.
- When it comes to protecting the skin, Garnier Ambre Solaire has it covered. All of our products, from the UV Sensitive range to Kids products provide photostable protection against UVA and UVB rays, so you and your family can enjoy time in the sun knowing that you're effectively protected.
- With everything from a Sensitive range to Kids products developed to make staying safer in the sun easier and even fun!
- Always apply a product that has provides Photostable UVA and UVB protection for the most reliable sun protection.
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health hazard.
L'Oreal (UK) Limited