- Amisa Rice Milk Chocolate Coated Rice Cake
- Organic rice cakes coated in rice milk chocolate
- Lactose free and gluten free
- Tasty light snacks that both kids and adults will love
- Rice milk chocolate has a creamy taste
- It is a guilt free snacking also perfect for lunchboxes
Rice* (50%), Rice Milk Chocolate Coating (50%) (raw cane sugar*, cocoabutter*, rice syrup powder*, cocoamass*, vanilla*)
*=from controlled organic farming
May contain traces of nuts, sesame seeds & soya
May contain traces of lactose
Typical Values Per 100g
Energy 471 kcal
Protein 4.5 g
Carbohydrate 71.1 g
of which sugars 28.7 g
Fat 18.2 g
of which saturates 10.3 g
Dietary fibre 2.5 g
Windmill began life in 1978 as a wholefood retail outlet on Fulham Rd. London. In 1981 a vegetarian & organic restaurant was added and the food was so popular its founders decided to offer products to other retailers. The first Biona branded products were breakfast granolas baked in the restaurant kitchen and hand packed for sale. The brand name references its organic and pure roots; 'Bio' meaning organic throughout much of Europe and 'Na' taken from the word nature.
• We offer you an innovative range of quality products, which constantly set new standards in the organic food marketplace.
• All our products are organic, GMO free, suitable for vegetarians (many are vegan), with no artificial additives.
• We ensure 100% traceability, from farm inspections, raw material supplies, right through to the finished product.
• We can guarantee the supply of consistently high quality foods, ethically produced with respect for the environment, for you to enjoy.
Windmill Organics Ltd