Wireless HiFi stethoset receiver and in the ear headset
- Includes Digital Optical audio input for brilliant Stereo sound quality (Toslink/F05 cable required and your device must be equipped with a compatible optical output)
- Superior comfort for long term use
- Sensitive built-in microphone enables hearing surrounding close proximity area (personal on/off activation from the headset)
- Mute sound source when surrounding communication occurs
- Stereo transmission ear phones deliver CD quality life-like stereosounds (up to 120 dB) direct to your ears
- Easy to use adjustable volume control
- Adjustable Tone Control & Balance for optimal personal hearing
- Completely wireless – easy plug-and-play connection
- 2.4 GHz Digital UHF Transmission – secured signal through walls, ceilings and floors offers complete manoeuvrability at home without loss of sound.
- Rechargeable receiver (batteries included) with speed charging mechanism and simultaneous spare battery recharge.
- Ultra Clear Stereo/Mono Sound.
- Auto Off function when no audio signal is played
- Supplied with external microphone and attachment
- Extra loud sound amplification (up to 120 dB) direct to your ears
- Input selector switch: ST = Stereo (for Stereo input), MO = Mono (for Mono input), MIC = Microphone (for external Microphone mode)
- Modulation: GFSK
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz Digital
- Range: up to 30 meters indoors and up to 100 m in free field open site conditions.
- Power supply (transmitter): Power adapter plug, Output: 5 VDC, 550 mA
- Receiver battery life: Fully charged batteries up to 5 hours
- Charging time: For empty batteries approx. 2.5 hours
- Receiver: approx. 53 g
- Transmitter: approx. 115 g