An unmounted Spanish book plate map of Montgomeria or Montgomeryshire.
- An unmounted Spanish book plate map of Montgomeria or Montgomeryshire
- About 26 inches x 22 inches, 66 x 56 cms
- A previous owner has written in pencil to a corner 1648 which makes sense as the coat of arms near to the top right corner is of Philip Herbert,
- 4th Earl of Montomershire and Pembroke who became Earl in 1605 and died in 1650
- There are a number of tears around the edges and a little bit of light creasing as can be clearly made out in the photographs
- Dimensions: 66 x 56