- A mild to medium Korma sauce with a Dhansak twist
- Made with chickpeas, creamy coconut and a hint of tamarind to give a nutty and creamy flavour
- It is a concentrated sauce to be used with part water plus the main ingredient to create curries in minutes
- The sauces can be easily adapted to make curries milder or creamier with the addition of cream or yoghurt
- Alternatively a chopped onion and/or chopped tomatoes can also be added when cooking the curry
Tomatoes, Fennel, Coconut Milk, Creamed Coconut, Rapeseed Oil, Chickpeas, Tomato Puree, Chilli Powder, Ginger, Green Chillies, Salt, Spices, Tamarind.
Made in a factory handling cashews, almonds, sesame seeds, mustard & celery.
Made in a factory handling cashews, almonds, sesame seeds, mustard and celery.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
No Additives or Preservatives
Onion Free and Garlic Free
No Added Sugar
Once open, keep refrigerated and use within 3 days. Suitable for freezing.
Born in Zimbabwe as the eldest of five children and the first grandchild, Anila started her culinary skills at a very young age, helping her great grandmother, grandmother and mum. She watched and helped her grandmother grind spices and make curries, pickles and chutneys and even poppadums.
Great Taste Awards Winner