- A sweet and chilli sauce with mango - ideal for dipping into with a variety of finger foods and snacks
- Also delicious with cheese
- A light and fruity chilli sauce slightly sweet with some heat with
- Made using scotch bonnet peppers and infused with sweet mangoes, giving a sweet and hot flavour
- Use for marinades, stir-fries and as a dipping sauce for any snacks
Mangoes, Sugar, Water, Vinegar, Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Lemon Juice, Salt, Paprika.
Made in a factory handling cashews, almonds, sesame seeds, mustard & celery.
Made in a factory handling cashews, almonds, sesame seeds, mustard and celery.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
No Additives or Preservatives
Onion Free and Garlic Free
No Added Sugar
Once open, keep refrigerated and use within one month.
Born in Zimbabwe as the eldest of five children and the first grandchild, Anila started her culinary skills at a very young age, helping her great grandmother, grandmother and mum. She watched and helped her grandmother grind spices and make curries, pickles and chutneys and even poppadums.