- The distinctive light milk formulation is easy to apply, making it ideal for easy cleansing
- Suitable for all skin types, Anne French Deep Cleansing Milk leaves skin feeling clean and looking healthy and radiant thanks to its deep cleansing action that lifts off make-up and removes dirt and excess oils
1. Wash hands before starting a cleansing regime to ensure bacteria is not transferred to the face.
2. Start at the hairline as hairstyling products attract dirt, then sweep the cotton wool, soaked in Anne French cleanser, over the face and lips and down the neck where foundation is applied.
3. Repeat the action until the cotton wool looks clean. Not only will this cleansing action remove all traces of make-up but also excess oil, dirt and pollution accumulated throughout the day.
4. Resist the temptation to fall into bed after a night out with full make-up on. Skin rejuvenates itself at night and sheds dead skin cells. Falling into this trap will eventually play havoc with your complexion.
5. Never apply make-up in the morning to uncleansed skin. Dirt and dust, which adhere to surface oil can get trapped under make-up and will eventually lead to blocked pores. Leave a bottle of Anne French Deep Cleansing Milk by your toothbrush to remind yourself to cleanse every morning.
About Anne French:
As many generations before us have discovered, and skincare experts are constantly informing us, counteracting these effects doesn’t need a complex routine of lotions and potions, just a simple, straightforward skin care routine that delivers what it promises …Anne French
Anne French has a brand heritage which stretches back some 60 years, when it was the first facial cleanser of its time, before that there had only really been soap and water.
Despite the explosion of high-tech products on the market and advances in skin care technology, the sheer simplicity and light milk formulation of Anne French remain two of the key attractions of this brand.
Keeping skin clean and clear is a national obsession for most women who each day come into contact with an assault of make-up, dirt, debris and general pollution – and that's just on the way to work! It's a well know fact that this build-up of impurities often leaves skin looking dull, lifeless and prone to breakouts.
Carter Wallace Ltd