Annemarie Borlind AquaNature 24h Cream SorbetThe intensive moisturising complex of aloe vera, an innovative botanical hyaluronic acid, bulrush cells and marine plant extracts hydrates and protects the skin and improves its natural ability to regenerate itselfReduces the appearance of dry lines
AQUA (WATER), ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CETYL PALMITATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL , GLYCERIN, SORBITAN OLIVATE, SORBITAN PALMITATE, GALACTOARABINAN, SORBITOL, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM LACTATE, WATER-ALGAE EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, AROMA (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), ARGININE, MENTHYL LACTATE, COPPER PCA, CYPERUS PAPYRUS LEAF CELL EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, LACTIC ACID, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (HYALURONIC ACID) SPOROCARP EXTRACT, BENZYL SALICYLATE, SALICORNIA HERBACEA EXTRACT, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, GERANIOL
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials.
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards.
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany, an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.