- An innovative new production method makes it possible to produce an especially fine micro-emulsion which is similar to the structure of the skin
- This enables the valuable active ingredients to be readily absorbed so they can effectively aid the skin's own natural restructuring and balance to give it natural moisture and less shine
- The cleansing gel is removable with water and is perfect to use with our cosmetic sponges
KEY INGREDIENTS: brown algae extract, chamomile (matricaria), cyclodextrin, green tea (camelia oleifera), jojoba oil, lactic acid, lecithin, milk protein complex, panthenol, sorbitol, vitamin E, witch hazel (hamamelis virginiana)
Annemarie Borlind Combination Series Range
The Combination Series provides special regulating care to restore balance to combination skin with its oily T-zone and dry cheeks.
The special micro-emulsion resembles the natural oils of the skin and therefore blends with the skin's sebum, leaving a matter finish instead of an unattractive shine.
For open pores and broken capillaries, you can also use the Facial Firming Gel.
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials.
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards.
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany, an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.
5 out of 5
By Aimee | Posted on: 29/05/2013
Love this cleansing gel it is so natural and refreshing.