Applied directly after skin cream or over makeup, the Concealer covers skin irregularities, fine lines, and shadows around the eyes. It is also ideal for refreshing makeup to restore a glowing complexion. Free from fragrance, it is especially skin-compatible.
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, MICA, ZINC OXIDE, DEXTRIN PALMITATE, SILICA, ALUMINA, CASTOR ISOSTEARATE SUCCINATE, PHYTANTRIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISABOLOL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN
CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77489 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES
Remove the cap, and rotate the base until the color becomes visible in the brush. Apply the cream in dots and then blend. A stroke of the brush sets highlights and refreshes your look. Rings around the eyes, age spots and shadows are lightened. Use a small amount to cover up blemishes and hyperpigmentation. The concealer can be applied either straight on top of your skin care product or over any kind of makeup.
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials.
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards.
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany, an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.