Annemarie Börlind sponges have been specially developed to use with all the cleansers in the range. They have a slight exfoliating action which helps to remove the dead skin cells, leaving the skin prepared to absorb nourishing creams. The sponges may be washed and/or boiled numerous times.
If you have blemished skin, then always use a fresh towel and sponges every day and always wash your hands before touching your face.
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials.
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards.
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany, an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.