HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED OIL, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, COPERNICA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, SILICA, TOCOPHEROL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE
MICA, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES)
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials.
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards.
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany, an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.