This lipstick cares and protects, and offers a brilliant intensity of color. Hyaluronic acid binds moisture and lastingly smooths. The brilliantly natural shades come from mineral pigments.
RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL [CASTOR], SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL [JOJOBA], MICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LIMNANTHES ALBA SEED OIL [MEADOWFOAM], EUPHORBIA CERIFERA CERA [CANDELILLA], BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER [SHEA], CERA ALBA [BEESWAX], THEOBROMA CACAO SEED BUTTER [COCOA], POLYGLYCERYL-3 OLEATE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA [CARNAUBA], PANTHENYL ETHYL ETHER, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, SILICA, AROMA [FRAGRANCE], BISABOLOL, LECITHIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LIMONENE
May contain: CI 77491 [IRON OXIDES], CI 77742 [MANGANESE VIOLET], CI 77891 [TITANIUM DIOXIDE], CI 15850:1 [RED 7 LAKE], CI 15985:1 [YELLOW 6 LAKE], CI 77499 [IRON OXIDES], CI 77492 [IRON OXIDES]
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials.
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards.
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany, an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.