- The fine, delicate skin of the throat and décolleté area needs extra care to avoid premature signs of ageing and maintain moisture, smoothness and elasticity.
This light, but rich, cream revitalizes the circulation in the area and the skin’s surface becomes noticeably finer, it’s appearance is firmer and smoother, leaving the skin silky to the touch.
KEY INGREDIENTS: azulene, LL Bio-Complex, calendula, carrot oil, chamomile (matricaria), coneflower, glutathione, olive oil, rose water, sage, seaweed extract, sesame oil, shea butter, St. John's wort oil, sunflower oil, vitamins A, C, E, witch hazel
Annemarie Borlind LL Regeneration Range
Rejuvenate every day, especially after age 30. Replenish nutrients, smooth out developing wrinkles, maintain strength and elasticity. Restore natural radiance. Look lovelier longer.
- Stimulates cell regeneration and renewal with the LL Bio-Complex
- Restores skin's moisture-binding ability with panthenol, sorbitol and shea butter
- Strengthens skin and protects against free radical damage and ageing with coneflower extract, rose water and echinacea
- Nourishes and rejuvenates with valuable botanical oils such as squalane and sesame oil
- Repairs environmentally-caused ageing with Vitamin E
- Tones and maintains elasticity with witch hazel and St Johns Wort
- Calms and soothes with sage, camomile, calendula
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials.
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards.
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany, an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.