Annemarie Borlind LL Regeneration Night Cream
- From the LL Regeneration Series
- Delay the signs of premature skin ageing with this unique biocomplex, which is proven to accelerate the cell renewal process
- Stimulates cell regeneration and renewal with the LL Bio-Complex
- Restores skin's moisture-binding ability with panthenol, sorbitol and shea butter
- Strengthens skin and protects against free radical damage and ageing with coneflower extract, rose water and echinacea
- Nourishes and rejuvenates with valuable botanical oils such as squalane and sesame oil
- Repairs environmentally-caused ageing with Vitamin E
- Tones and maintains elasticity with witch hazel and St Johns Wort
- Calms and soothes with sage, camomile, calendula
KEY INGREDIENTS: azulene, LL Bio-Complex, calendula, carrot oil, chamomile (matricaria), coneflower, glutathione, olive oil, rose water, sage, seaweed extract, sesame oil, shea butter, St. John's wort oil, sunflower oil, vitamins A, C, E, witch hazel
Annemarie Borlind LL Regeneration Range
Rejuvenate every day, especially after age 30. Replenish nutrients, smooth out developing wrinkles, maintain strength and elasticity. Restore natural radiance. Look lovelier longer.
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials.
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards.
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany, an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.
5 out of 5
By globility | Posted on: 19/02/2013
I have used Annemarie Borlind products for several years and have not found anything else that improves upon this company's moisturising creams. I particular love the Regeneration line as the products work very well with my skin which never feels and looks the same when I'm not using it ( I also use the day cream.) This line is more affordable than some of the other Borlind product lines.